4th International Conference on Teaching & Learning
Theme: Higher Learning in the ASEAN Context
The launch of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) in 2015 will start an era of mobility among the ASEAN nations as well as between ASEAN and the rest of the world.
The impacts will be especially significant for higher education as institutions prepare students for a world of mobility and increased competition for jobs. Internationalization of education is essential. Thus, the 4th International Conference on Teaching and Learning (4th ICTL) aims to prepare the stakeholders in ASEAN higher education for the opening of the AEC.
Theme-related topics include, but are not limited to:
- Student mobility
- E-learning and virtual mobility
- Teaching and learning for international cohorts
- Student services for international cohorts
- English learning and bilingual programmes
- Curricular impact of international trends
- Innovations in Teaching, Learning & Assessment
- Alternate Pathways in Higher Education